Our lawyers represent individuals, small businesses and large multi-national corporations in all aspects of immigration law. Our lawyers proudly serve the immigrant community and non-United States Citizens in obtaining lawful United States status.
Leon Hazany specializes in United States Immigration Law and is based in Los Angeles, California. As founder of the Firm, he works tirelessly, strategizing creative solutions to the Firm’s clients’ complicated immigration-related problems.
- Certified Specialist – Immigration & Nationality Law
- State Bar of California – Board of Legal Specialization
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- California State Courts (all, including the California Supreme Court)
- California Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Immigration Project
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Immigration Law Section
- University of Southern California School of Law, J.D.
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., Magna Cum Laude